Speakers & Attendees Policy
SPEAKER DISCLOSURE PLEDGE :
By enrolling as a speaker in a Fakeeh care E- learning course or program, I agree that I will:
· Submit a Disclosure pledge to the Saudi council upon applying for the activity
• Take into account the ownership rights and get written permission from the content owner if I do not own the content.
• Provide an evidence-based and current content with the latest best practice, mentioning the used sources.
• Cover the determined objectives and provide an opportunity for interaction with learners to meet the activity learning out come
• Design the course content to change knowledge, performance, efficiency, or improve patient health care.
· Conduct post activity trainer evaluation form to measure trainer’s feedback about the training environment and support services
• The content of the material is scientific and does not contain the following:
- The names of commercial drugs unless necessary.
- Marketing or advertising materials.
ATTENDEES' AGREEMENT :
By enrolling to Fakeeh care E-Learning platform activities, I agree that I will:
• My answers to quizzes and exams, or any other assignments will be my own work.
• will not share my username and/or password with anyone
• Not post answers to problems that are being used to assess learner performance.
If you are found in violation of the Terms of Service, of any of the followings:
• not receiving any CME points to your mummeries account
• not receiving certification of attended course
• Termination of your account Or Send an email to email@example.com and no feedback You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGING OF THE POLICY :
Any changes to this policy will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date.
By logging in to Fakeeh Care E- Learning platform after any changes have been made, your agreement on any modification and changes contained therein. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of Fakeeh Care E- Learning platform policy.