It is prohibited to transfer, share, or copy any of the Fakeeh care E- learning Platform contents; or create any electronic links related to it or display any of it in a frame.
It is not allowed for any user to use more than one screen at a time during activity streaming
• It is allowed to set links related to Fakeeh care E- learning Platform at any other sites, if its objectives and general orientation do not conflict with the objectives, policies, and frameworks of the Fakeeh care E- learning Platform.
• Any use of logos or photos on the Fakeeh care E-learning Platform has no relations to us nor are we held contempt of their use
• Fakeeh care E- learning Platform maintains its full rights in suspending or obstructing any link from any site containing improper, defamatory, obscene, sexual, unacceptable, or unlawful issues; and materials or information that violate any law or breach any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or public rights.
• The Fakeeh care E- learning Platform reserves all the right of intercepting any unauthorized engagement, and does not bear the responsibility of any contents provided on any other site that can be accessed through the portal. Links from Fakeeh care E- learning Platform to other Portals-Contact links of other websites are provided with the aim of making it easy for the visitor and the Fakeeh care E- learning Platform admiration is not responsible for any of the content, or the sites linked to it. The usage any of these links to access such sites or portals is the user's full responsibility. Fakeeh care E- learning Platform aims at replacing the disconnected electronic links, which do not operate on the other sites.
Fakeeh care E- Learning platform technical team exerts all efforts to examine and test contents of all work phases. Fakeeh care E- Learning platform technical team advises all users always to operate anti-virus programs against all the materials downloaded from the internet. Fakeeh care E- Learning platform technical team not bear any responsibility of losing, disconnecting, or damaging user’s data or devices, which may happen while accessing the Fakeeh care E- Learning platform or when using any materials of the content.
Fakeeh care E- Learning platform’s information, materials, certificates and functions are available and can be accessed through user's account without any barriers. Fakeeh care E- Learning platform isn't responsible of any disconnection, errors, or transgressions that could happen because of using the platform, its contents or any site linked to it, whether Fakeeh care E- Learning platform has been informed or not. Any information sent by the user through Fakeeh care E- Learning platform won’t be confidential. In addition to this, any general usage or interaction, in particular, provided through Fakeeh care E- Learning platform won’t have any guaranteed rights, licenses or privileges for the user of any kind.
Fakeeh e-learning platform provides a mechanism for examining student work, preventing fraud and identity theft, and providing smart reports on the follow-up of the trainee through several electronic procedures through several aspects, including assignments, discussion room participations, attendance at the time of assignment or exams, which is shown in the trainees’ rooms, the number of times of entry per day through the system ... and many other aspects, including:
9) Activating the weekly discussions in assignments and activities with the coach to ensure that the student understands and understands and is the one who actually delivered the assignment or not. In addition, every week his discussion, tasks and discussion rooms are closed and cannot be made available again to the again after the expiry of the determined time.
10) Examine the repetitive quarterly work that is not based on personal efforts by the trainee and take the necessary action regarding it.
11) The trainee’s entry to the platform is monitored and the time for attending the full lectures is recorded.
12) The electronic tests are opened and the trainee is received in the presence of a session in the presence of the coach or the observer so that when the test period begins, the trainee is not allowed to enter the test after 15 minutes from its beginning, and the trainee is also not allowed to leave the test before the test time ends
13) Activating the question bank in all course subjects so that the tests are created independently from the computer based on several criteria, including the learning outcomes that the test items must cover, the level of ease or difficulty, so that the resulting tests are at the same level for all trainees.
14) Preventing the copy and pasting feature on the quarterly business portals based on the Lockdown browser linked to the system on the platform, which prevents the copying and pasting process and opening any other programs such as the browser of office programs and pdf files, while preventing the methods of copying the exam for not sharing them.
15) The assignments are discussed by the trainer. They are held so that the trainee is discussed in all aspects, sources and content to ensure that the trainee’s work is completely free of any fraud or cheating.
16) It is possible to use tracking the face movements and signs after the person are photographed several times to control the trainee’s movements. This technique exposes the trainee to the accusation of cheating as he moves his pupils upwards to think. It is also possible to record all the devices that the trainee enters and all the available internet data that the trainee uses to access the Electronic systems to verify if the trainee enters from a place other than the user from it, thus revealing the trainee who resorts to different parties to perform activities and assignments instead of them.
Trainees who violate the rules of the examination, especially the obligation of academic honesty, may be asked to withdraw from the training. Trainees who fail to follow the necessary instructions while taking an exam will be subject to disciplinary action. During an exam, trainees are not allowed to communicate with each other. They are not allowed to refer to any books or papers, without the express permission of the authorized official.
WRITTEN WORKS :
Submission of any written work is the responsibility of the trainee. Interns must submit their work in person on time to the authorized officer. Of course, it is not allowed to cooperate in the work of the program, or to complete the tasks, without the express permission of the authorized official. Trainees must familiarize themselves with all relevant regulations for educational activity and should also consult the authorized training and teaching officer regarding the preparation and submission of assignments, paperwork, or research. Trainees must obtain written permission from the authorized official before using the same research or other written work for more than one course of study. Interns who submit work without clear attribution of sources will be subject to disciplinary actions.
ACADEMIC INTEGRITY :
Academic integrity is a basic requirement in all transactions within the entity, which stresses the importance of honesty
The trust is for every person in the academic environment, including students, administrators, and faculty members.
· Identity Impersonation
· Forging information in reports or signatures.
· To obtain or provide unauthorized assistance
Caught Cheating Measures:
If the user is caught cheating at the time of the test
1. Editing a detailed report of all what happened, attaching the evidence, if any, and submitting it to the higher committee in the authority.
2. Report the violation gradually and according to the user’s behavior
3. Maintain confidentiality of the case.
4. Inform the user of the disciplinary action prior to implementation.
In the event of plagiarism in academic works, “academic plagiarism”
1) Editing a detailed record of all what happened with the attachment of evidence, if any.
2) Report the violation according to the user’s behavior